This website is owned and operated by Link2Link Marketing (in the Style of L2L Capital). You should read these Terms carefully before using this website. L2L Capital reserves all rights in respect of this website
By accessing or using this website, you unconditionally agree to these Terms and as they may be modified and/or supplemented any time by L2L Capital without notice. If you do not agree to be bound by any term, please stop accessing or using this website immediately.
Ownership, Use and Intellectual Property Rights
- This website and all intellectual property rights in it including but not limited to any content are owned by L2L Capital.
- L2L Capital reserves all its rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms.
- Where third party intellectual property rights are involved in the non-text contents found on this website, authorization or permission to reproduce or distribute or otherwise use any such non-text contents must be obtained from the intellectual property owners concerned.
- If you intend to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any contents on any linked websites, you shall obtain all necessary authorization or permission from the intellectual property owners concerned.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- This website has been compiled in good faith by L2L Capital
- While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, the information on this website is provided to you on an “AS IS” basis for a general, indicative purpose only without any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, relevance or fitness of the materials on this website for any particular purpose.
- You are responsible for making your own assessment of all information contained on the website. This website and information contained therein is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their circumstances. This website does not, in any case, replace professional guidance on matters concerning accounting, tax, the law or other such specific areas.
- Any reference to any specific product, process or service by a provider, manufacturer or distributor does not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation by L2L Capital.
- L2L Capital will not be liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies, or misstatements or misrepresentations (whether express or implied) concerning any such information on this website, and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on this website or the information contained therein or the inability to use our website.
Modifications, Changes and Access
- L2L Capital reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information compiled by L2L Capital on this website at any time in its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice.
- L2L Capital may at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part thereof) without notice and shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website.
Hyperlinks/ Third Party Websites and Materials
- The L2L Capital website may contain materials contributed by third parties. To facilitate access to information provided by or via third parties, L2L Capital may provide or assist in providing links to external websites through its webpages.
- L2L Capital states that it has not approved or endorsed the materials contributed by third parties on the L2L Capital website or any external websites linked to this website. The provision of any such materials or links to external websites shall not constitute any form of co-operation or affiliation with L2L Capital of any such third parties or external websites. Provision of, or assistance in providing, materials contributed by third parties on the L2L Capital website or links to external websites gives rise to no statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that L2L Capital agrees or does not disagree with the contents of any such materials or external websites and L2L Capital will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the contents of any such materials or external websites delivered on or via the L2L Capital website or inability to use any of them.
- L2L Capital has included links to external websites and success stories (or case studies) to help users better understand India. L2L Capital’s inclusion of such links and content does not imply any endorsement of any material on linked sites or recommendation of that company or provider over another.
Using the Website
- We seek to make the website as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site for any non-compliance with any part of these Terms or any applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold L2L Capital and its officers, agents, contractors, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including all legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website, your connection to the website, your breach of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- The access and use of this website and its materials, and the Terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.