Personal Data collected and held to provide a better service to you. We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of information
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- Information that you provide to us for the purposes of using our website services (including your name, contact details, company name, email, telephone, mobile number/WhatsApp number and fax numbers, a record of our contact with you and your areas of interest e.g. sectors, events, publications, etc.)
Using your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to
- Administer the website.
- Enable your use of the information available on the website.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send you our communications, publications, newsletter, invitations relating to our activities and such like as you may select, request or as we may consider being may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can choose to ‘opt-out’ of these mailings by informing us at any time if you no longer require communications).
- Provide services or information to facilitate companies to set up or expand their business operation in India.
- Measure the success of specific campaigns and for general market research and for registration for events
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms governing the use of the website
Security and Retention of Personal Data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers
- Only authorized people have access to, custody of and the means of using personal data L2L Capital collects
- L2L Capital retains personal data so long as the data are still required for the purposes mentioned above
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is not inherently secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet
- L2L Capital promotes a privacy-aware culture that respects and is sensitive to the rights of its external contacts
- We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
- We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website
- We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website
- Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third-party cookies. Please note that blocking all cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites, including this one.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any on-going or prospective legal proceedings.
- In-order-to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Please note that provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence (as deemed by Link2Link Marketing in the style of [L2L Capital]) of your identity.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible or accountable for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
Updating Informations/Contact Us